Subject: RE: AMAL + plotting
From: Tjark Kalow <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 10:26:28 +0200

Hello sfmcnally,

   On Wed, September 08, 1993 you wrote about the subject 

   'RE: AMAL + plotting':

> Well, if you want to have more than 16 bobs Etc. you can't use Amal's great
> interupts.  ;)
> 

Right.

> Allso, Amal in a compiled prog isn't any faster, as Amal parts are pre compiled
> even in uncompiled amos.
>

Right.
 
> With all the flexability running bobs from Amos gives you, Amal isn't really
> needed.

Don't you think that AMAL is more flexible than the STOS-like
AMOS-commands?

> (Just take my game enemy/bullet AI routines, they could NEVER be done in Amal,
> and even if they could, I wouldn';t want to TRY!)
> 

Would like to seeit. Is it completed already? Will you mail it to
the list (as long it's not too much code)?

> But, if Amal works for you, go ahead and use it.  :)

Am I the only one for whom AMAL works?

Greetings,
Tjark

PS: Seumas, you always send the mail to me and a copy to
the list. This is not necessary, as I get all mail sent
to the list. Like that, I always get your mail twice!

--
This is a typical case, whom we shall refer to as Mr. A, although
his real name is this:
+----------------------------------------------------------------+
  Name:       Tjark Kalow        E-Mail:  [email-masked]
  Address:    Thorenknick 6
              33100 Paderborn
  Country:    Germany
  Tel.:       0 52 52 / 39 12 (phone answering system)
  Computer:   AMIGA 500 KS1.2 1MB w. 2 drives
  Occupation: Student
+----------------------------------------------------------------+